Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Start Of A New Year At UNLV Sophomore

Roomies sophomore year!:)
Hilary and I showing of our premier hats!
my room
The first week of school was pretty busy, I had to get my room ready for the year and get all moved in. Then I had to go purchase all my books! We had long meetings everyday that week except for friday. This busyness is a job, I am a student and I have to stay on top of my studys. Also I am a athlete and I am busy as ever. As all my friends and family knows I am on the UNLV womans basketball team. This year seems like it is going to be harder for me, I am not in the best shape right now but I am older and I am smarter so hopefully that wins over the shape part. We had premier night , where everyone in the school gets together and is welecomed back to UNLV they hand out free water bottles, hats, shirts, and etc. It is a fun event, they announce the sports teams also. I know a lot of athletes so it is fun to mingle and walk around. We had testing this week, we had to run a pyramid which is 1 up and back then 2 up and backs and all the way up to 5 then down hill. Then we ran the beep test and then we had to run shuttles. Yes I made all my times but it was a lot of work and I got very tired and I thought I would kill the test but I didn't. It is probably because it was in the gym and I am use to running out side. Here are some pictures of the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment