Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cali Sells Trip! Adventures! I got BOunce In california!

So far this week has been a lot of fun! California please don't be so expensive to live here, because I would love to live in Cali! Last night scottie and I went to LA and we went to eat by the staples center, it was like a mini new york. I  wouldn't know because I have never been to New York though. .  On our way home I saw we passed Compton on the free way we both wanted to drive down in Compton at night. Wow Compton is nothing .  . . My old teammate is from compton and I would always beg her to take me there but she said I would get muged or shot. . . DON'T worry neither happened to me!! I was OK I got really scared when Scott started to drive through the hood . . . I got a eerie feeling I was like scott we need to leave not a good idea lets leave! But it was a great adrenaline rush!! Because when I was younger I loved throwing snowballs at cars and playing pranks  on people thats how I got my adrenaline but I can't anymore I am A grown woman!! Yes I am LDS dont think I am crazy! New Goal I want to go back to COmpton and get a Picture of me in the hood!! I just will feel a lot of success if I do that . .  . Again sarcasm 

No comments:

Post a Comment