Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm getting married to my best friend I will always love!

I'm engaged!!! My best friend/lover proposed to me on January 18th!! I didn't see this coming that day I knew that we talked about it engaged soon but wasn't expecting it. Scott called me the night before and he was acting strange.... I asked him "whats wrong"? He  said I feel like an idiot I wanted to be creative and I got the wrong ring. I knew he had the ring I thought it was the right one. He was like no its the wrong ring it was a square one and he I told him a story how I had a bad dream he got me a square diamond and it looked terrible on my hand.  I didn't believe because he knew what I liked and so he sent me a picture. All along Scotty was just playing dumb and he had the right ring the whole time . . . I didn't know that. So the next day he was calling me a lot and he was asking me if I have any doubts I was like no I want to marry you one day and I love you. . . He told me he was a the jewelers and he was looking at rings. He said hey do you like this one and sent me a picture. I told him its beautiful I love it. I got a text 5 minutes after , by the way I just woke up from a nap and it was like 6;30 then five minutes after I got a text why don't you come to the door and try it on . . . I ran to the door I didn't think he was there because I thought he was at the jewelers in Utah. He drove down to vegas showed up on my door step with flowers Then he proposed.:) And I said .......... YES! He was so cute and very nervous we were both so excited it was the best night of my life I can't wait for my wedding night ;)  . . . The rest will be history

No comments:

Post a Comment