Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sea Sider Hawaii anyone?

Sea Sider

I am going to become a little Sea Sider! Me and my finance went to lunch with the BYUH coaches they met me in Utah they wanted to meet me and get to know me... They offered me a full-ride to BYU Hawaii. I felt so good when I saw these coaches they really acted like they wanted me yet needed me. I am not bragging but I am a great basketball player and I still want to play and get my school done. I was a little worried my credits wouldn’t transfer but they all transferred then I was worried Scotts wouldn’t transfer but they are and they have both of our majors. Scott is a History major he loves history and researching I think that stuff is boring but I am glad he is so into history he can just tell me stories he learns. I am a Exercise Science Major. I am going to be a fitness trainer and study healthy dieting. I want to help people and what other way is better then helping peope lose weight. I feel so good when I am living a healthly life style it is extremely important you can live longer and have more energy and your skin will look better when you are older. So my life is all falling into place my family is so supportive of my choices I am making in my life I am greatful to have them they are wonderful! My favorite is probably my mom she loves me so much I can’t even express or tell anyone she is amazing I really just want to turn out like her and be her because she is such a great example to me and she always  knows the right decsion. 

Future is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment