Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pickering Shoots Par to Lead Seasiders




Wigwam Golf Course
This week Scott had a golf tournament in Arizona . "Scott Pickering sits at even-par 144 (71-73) after two rounds.Scott Pickering shot even-par 71-73-72--216."
He was really happy with how he played and he was just on a roll. He made a 34 foot putt to finish even.

After Scott played 54 holes of golf in the last two days... His coach wanted them to play nine more hole at a famous golf course called Greyhawk. He took a picture of Tiger Woods locker at this course.



Fast facts
Original architectTom Fazio (1995)
Course superintendentErnie R. Pock
Number of PGA TOUR events as host venue3 (including 2009)
Course rankingRanked 41 (out of 54) in difficulty on the PGA TOUR in 2008
Par value70
Yardage history7,125 (2007-present)
GrassTifway 419 bermudagrass (tees, fairways, rough); Mini-Verde bermudagrass (greens)
Tournament Stimpmeter12 ft
Water hazards2
Course tour


While Scott was playing golf this week I went to the beach every day. It was some weird holiday over in Hawaii,  so we didnt have school on monday. I took advantage of that to get some sun. It has been crappy weather lately so I am really white but this week was perfect and finally got my tan back.... Scott gets home tomorrow, he's been gone for five days! Can't wait for him to get home so we can go to the beach together and he can fix the car! 
        This weekend while Scott was gone I went with my friend Carrie into town to go shopping. On the way home my car broke down it was over heating... We made it all the way to Wamiea and had to pull over because I thought my car was going to blow up! anyways.. It was midnight and getting really late.. We were both nervous and didn't know what to do.We were standing on the side of the rode with the hood up. and a  Van pulls over to help us. Some Man driving a van was wanting to help but he was just creepy..  I was thinking to myself he is a kidnapper!! He asked us if we needed help.. I quickly said no we got it,  her husbands going to be here any second!!I just made that up and wanted that creepy man to leave us alone. I am sure he was nice but you never know and we didn't want to take our chances. So we turn the car back and drove a little ways down to a safer area and made it to a gas station. Carrie called her husband and we was able to come and help us. Anyways that was our weekend excitement! 


Mahalo!















1 comment: